04/01/2016

A collection of haiku / Kokoelma haikuja

This is a bonus post, a collection of my haiku

Most of them have been published on Twitter by my tweeting presence @haikuinenFeel free to follow me on Twitter. :)

---
feasting reindeer 
under a notion of sun 
crispy foothold 
---
talvilaidun 
aurinko kätkettynä 
rapea kaamos 
---
a bee can distract
end furious gasping
hiccups interned
(an alphabetical haiku)
---
January breeze
leaves rushing past the bus stop
no two are the same
---
big bang for a start
the calendar does not shrink
there is no end
-----
new frost in old snow
shimmering crystals of sun
nature's bling bling
---
tundra is my castle 
fur to keep away the cold 
antlers to crown me 
---
the wind is awake 
ocean beneath the cliffs
tired stone
---
spiral of the snail
a journey to its centre
in search of me
---
a fly on the wall
standing, flying and all-seeing
needs no ears or hands
-----

Haiku are poems structured roughly thus:
three lines, first line five syllables, second line seven syllables 
and third line five syllables. They usually deal with nature and (can) include 
several different 'quirks' to make them... well... haiku!



No comments:

Post a Comment